If you are an instructor that previously set up your Quizzes to use Honorlock, you will need to go into the Description area of the assessment in D2L/Brightspace and delete out the portion about Honorlock. This is a task you will need to do in addition to the actual set up of Respondus quizzes.
- If you don't know how to set up your Quiz to be taken inside Respondus LockDown Browser/Respondus Monitor please see this guide..
As you set up your Quizzes to use Respondus LockDown Browser/Respondus Monitor, please make sure to go into the Description area and delete the Honorlock information.
Follow the Steps below to do this.
1. In MyCourses/D2L click Submissions|Quizzes.
2. You will see a list of all of your Quizzes. Click the Arrow beside the Quiz you want to delete the Honorlock information from, then click Edit.
Once it is open, click inside the Description area where you see the Honorlock Extension and click Backspace to delete it. You can then replace it with a new description if you like. Then click Save and Close.
Note: If you don't see the Honorlock Extension it's ok. Just set your quizzes up using this Getting Started Guide.
One last note - don't forget to rename the title of your quizzes if they say Honorlock Test, to Respondus Test. Just so that students don't get confused
Have Questions? Contact the MyCourses Support Team by email at MyCourses4Faculty@spcollege.edu or by phone at 727-341-3500 (Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST).
After-hours or weekend assistance? Contact the SPC Helpdesk at 727-791-2795 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to Schedule a One-on-One or Group Session on MyCourses or other instructional technology issues or opportunities? Complete the Schedule Instructional Support form and one of our team members will be in contact during regular business hours.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Quizzes - Bonus Questions
- How to Delete a Quiz from Using Honorlock
- How to Change Quizzes from Honorlock to Respondus Monitor
- Dissociate grades from quizzes, Dropboxes, and Discussion
- Quizzes - Additional correct answers POST initial grading of an examination in MyCourses
- Manually Publish Grades - Quizzes and Dropbox
- Synchronous Quiz Setup
- Setup Asynchronous Quiz
- Images within Quizzes
- Copying a Quiz to Another Course