MyCourses now added a new feature so that students can better identify bonus questions inside quizzes. Now any Bonus questions that exists inside a quiz will be clearly marked.
Steps by Step:
To create a Quiz Question that will count as a Bonus question:
Select the Questions in the Quiz you want to count as a Bonus Question | then click Toggle Bonus.
Now when students see Bonus questions in their quiz it will appear to them like the picture below.
Have Questions? Contact the MyCourses Support Team by email at MyCourses4Faculty@spcollege.edu or by phone at 727-341-3500 (Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST).
After-hours or weekend assistance? Contact the SPC Helpdesk at 727-791-2795 or email@example.com
Want to Schedule a One-on-One or Group Session on MyCourses or other instructional technology issues or opportunities? Complete the Schedule Instructional Support form and one of our team members will be in contact during regular business hours.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Quizzes - Bonus Questions
- How to Delete a Quiz from Using Honorlock
- How to Change Quizzes from Honorlock to Respondus Monitor
- Dissociate grades from quizzes, Dropboxes, and Discussion
- Quizzes - Additional correct answers POST initial grading of an examination in MyCourses
- Manually Publish Grades - Quizzes and Dropbox
- Synchronous Quiz Setup
- Setup Asynchronous Quiz
- Images within Quizzes
- Copying a Quiz to Another Course