This article provides an essential guide for instructors, focusing on the straightforward process of manually inputting grades within the MyCourses platform. Dropbox grading will be addressed at the lower portion of this article.
Manually Grade Quizzes
Step by Step
- On the course homepage click Submissions then click Quizzes.
- Locate the quiz, click the downward arrow, click Grade.
- Select the box at the top of the student list to select all students, then click Publish. Students grades will be sent to the gradebook.
- Click Grade.
- Click Enter Grades
- Double-check the column for the quiz to make sure points have been pushed.
Manually grading Dropbox quizzes
Add manual grade scheme to a Dropbox.
Step by Step
- Click Submissions, then Quizzes.
- Click the Assignment Title.
- Click Select all check box on the top left of the class roster.
- Click Publish Feedback.
- Click Yes to Confirm.
Have Questions? Contact the MyCourses Support Team by email at MyCourses4Faculty@spcollege.edu or by phone at 727-341-3500 (Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST).
After-hours or weekend assistance? Contact the SPC Helpdesk at 727-791-2795 or email@example.com
Want to Schedule a One-on-One or Group Session on MyCourses or other instructional technology issues or opportunities? Complete the Schedule Instructional Support form and one of our team members will be in contact during regular business hours.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to Delete a Quiz from Using Honorlock
- How to Change Assessments from Honorlock to Respondus
- Dissociate grades from quizzes, Dropboxes, and Discussion
- Quizzes - Additional correct answers POST initial grading of an examination in MyCourses
- Manually Publish Grades - Quizzes and Dropbox
- Synchronous Quiz Setup
- Setup Asynchronous Quiz
- Images within Quizzes
- Copying a Quiz to Another Course
- Copying Quizzes in the Same Course