The Users Tab of quiz submissions by default displays only those students who have completed an attempt. You can use this tab to search for a specific student and/or filter the search results on other criteria besides the default display.
- Click on Submission Review on the Navbar.
- Click Quizzes. You will be taken to the Manage Quizzes page.
- Click on the dropdown arrow next to the quiz name.
- Click Grade.
From the User Tabs: Defaults to Completed Attempts
If you wish to search for a specific student, enter the student's last name in the Search For text field.
Click the Search Icon . Click Clear Search because MyCourses will remember the search the next time you view the submissions.
You can use the Restrict to dropdown list to filter your search results. Choose one of the following
Click the Search Icon after each choice. Click Clear Search because MyCourses will remember the search the next time you view the submissions.
Click Save and Close
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to Delete a Quiz from Using Honorlock
- How to Change Assessments from Honorlock to Respondus
- Dissociate grades from quizzes, Dropboxes, and Discussion
- Quizzes - Additional correct answers POST initial grading of an examination in MyCourses
- Manually Publish Grades - Quizzes and Dropbox
- Synchronous Quiz Setup
- Setup Asynchronous Quiz
- Images within Quizzes
- Copying a Quiz to Another Course
- Copying Quizzes in the Same Course