If a student states that they have taken a quiz but you do not see their submission, you can check if it's in progress. If a student forgets to submit their quiz, it will not appear on the completed quiz list. If they forget, you can submit the quiz on the student's behalf. In fact, you can view the student's progress with a quiz at any time while they are taking it before they submit it.
- Click on Submission Review on the Navbar
- Click on Quizzes
- Click on the dropdown arrow next to the quiz name
- Click on Grade.
- Click on Show Search Options.
- Click on the Restrict to dropdown menu.
- Click on Users with attempts in progress
- Click on the spyglass
- Click on Impersonate next to the attempt
- Click on Yes (You will now be in as the student. From here you can see the students progress and submit)
- To Exit and not make any changes, click on Exit Impersonate in the top right corner
- To Submit scroll to bottom of Quiz and Click on Go to Submit Quiz
- Click on Submit Quiz
- Click on Save and Close
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to Delete a Quiz from Using Honorlock
- How to Change Assessments from Honorlock to Respondus
- Dissociate grades from quizzes, Dropboxes, and Discussion
- Quizzes - Additional correct answers POST initial grading of an examination in MyCourses
- Manually Publish Grades - Quizzes and Dropbox
- Synchronous Quiz Setup
- Setup Asynchronous Quiz
- Images within Quizzes
- Copying a Quiz to Another Course
- Copying Quizzes in the Same Course