The information below will provide you details on Receiving an updated or subsequent College transcript
To View Other Applicable Information Click the links below
An updated transcript is one that has been previously received. The student may have taken additional courses at another institution and is now submitting a revised transcript with additional courses to add to the student’s SPC record.
1. Click the + sign in the Career Data section of the previously received college
2. Receive the transcript as directed above and Save
Be sure to update the Courses and Degrees tab as directed above if the student has earned any additional degrees.
Inquiries or Assistance: If you need help with receiving high school or college transcripts contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Technology Support Center Quick Links
- Navigating Titan Hub - Faculty/Staff Guide
- How to Find and Open Office 365 & Find Outlook, Teams, Microsoft Office Applications
- How To Setup Multi-Factor Authentication for Your SPC Account
- Waiving High School transcripts for students with an Earned AAS degree or Higher
- ADDING AND RECEIVING AN UPDATED TRANSCRIPT
- Reconciling High School Records
- Updating External Education Record for Previously Undisclosed Schools
- How to Report Phishing Attempts
- Connect to SPCWifi using an iPhone