If you need to make a change to a grade after the grade has already been submitted to MySPC, please complete the form below. Once submitted, the Change of Grade form will be sent to your department for processing. 

To complete the Change of Grade form, you will need the student's full name, ID number, the term in which the student received the grade, the course and section number, the original grade, as well as the new grade the student will be receiving. Have this info handy before accessing the form.

A change of Grade form is needed for each student grade you wish to update after your final grades have been submitted.



Have Questions? Contact the Academic Technology Support Team


 Phone at 727-341-3500 

(Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST).

After-hours or weekend assistance? Contact the Technical Support Center at 727-791-2795 or onlinehelp@spcollege.edu

Want to Schedule a One-on-One or Group Session on Canvas or other instructional technology issues or opportunities? 

Schedule 1:1 Support Help with a Member of the MyCourses4Faculty Team


Add comment

Article is closed for comments.