Use this guide if you transferred your grades in the Submitting Final Grades process, but need to update all of the student's grades for whatever reason. This guide will show you how to clear the transferred grades.
Note: If you have already submitted final grades, completing this process will not change the grades you submitted.
- Click on Grades on the Navbar
- Click on the drop-down arrow next to Grade to Submit to MySPC
- Click on Enter Grades
- Click on the drop-down arrow next to Final Grades
- Click on Clear All
- Click on Yes
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Submitting Grades Workaround
- Incomplete Request Form Guide
- Change of Grade Form
- Sample Confirmation Email After Submitting Final Grades
- Submitting a Final Grade for an Student Auditing Your Course
- Checking that your grades are in MySPC
- Clearing Transferred Grades
- Submitting Final Grades FAQ
- Issuing an Incomplete for a Student's Final Grade
- Submitted Final Grades for One Student or Partial Classlist