Subscribing to a forum, topic, or thread provides you with a notification that new activity is occurring within the discussion area. This is beneficial for you because you get these notifications without having to log into a course. When you create a thread or post, you are automatically subscribed.
- Click on Submissions on the Navbar
- Click Discussions
To subscribe to a forum:
Locate the Discussion Forum you want to subscribe to and click Subscribe.
To subscribe to a topic:
Locate the Topic you want to subscribe and click Subscribe.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- New Discussion Creation and Settings Page Update
- Delete a Student Discussion Post
- How Discussions are Structured in MyCourses
- Replying to a Discussion (Instructors and Students)
- Sending a Private Message to Students From Discussion Post
- How to Unsubscribe to a Discussion Forum, Topic, or Thread
- Viewing Discussion Statistics
- How to Subscribe to a Forum, Topic, or Thread
- Customizing Discussion Grid View Settings
- How to navigate the Grid View and Other Items found within the Grid View