There is a settings gear that controls how the discussions in your course appear to you. Note that these are course-wide settings that can be adjusted. Part of these are the Grid View Settings. This tutorial reviews adjusting grid view settings.
Click on Submissions on the Navbar
Click the blue Settings Gear on the right side of the Discussion list:
- Now you will see all of the settings that you can edit for your discussion posts. Look at each item category and select the option that you wish for your courses discussion posts.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- New Discussion Creation and Settings Page Update
- Delete a Student Discussion Post
- How Discussions are Structured in MyCourses
- Replying to a Discussion (Instructors and Students)
- Sending a Private Message to Students From Discussion Post
- How to Unsubscribe to a Discussion Forum, Topic, or Thread
- Viewing Discussion Statistics
- How to Subscribe to a Forum, Topic, or Thread
- Customizing Discussion Grid View Settings
- How to navigate the Grid View and Other Items found within the Grid View