One way to reduce cheating on quizzes is to randomize test questions within an exam. This ensures that each student gets different quiz questions and in a different order. You use Question Pools to accomplish this. You can set up more than one question pool within a quiz. Here is how to see if a quiz in your course uses question pools.
Review the guide on Creating Question Pools for instructions on how to set one up.
- Click on Submissions on the Navbar
- Click on Quizzes
- Click on the Title of the Quiz
* You will see the name of the Section that includes a question pool below the settings under the questions area from the question library. This means that the questions must reside within the question library before you can add them to a Question Pool.
* Each question in a Question Pool must have the same point value
* Questions within a Question Pool cannot count as Bonus Questions
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to Delete a Quiz from Using Honorlock
- How to Change Assessments from Honorlock to Respondus
- Dissociate grades from quizzes, Dropboxes, and Discussion
- Quizzes - Additional correct answers POST initial grading of an examination in MyCourses
- Manually Publish Grades - Quizzes and Dropbox
- Synchronous Quiz Setup
- Setup Asynchronous Quiz
- Images within Quizzes
- Copying a Quiz to Another Course
- Copying Quizzes in the Same Course