You can easily delete a quiz question from a quiz, even from within a Question Pool.
- Click on Submissions on the Navbar
- Click on Quizzes
- Click on the Title/Name of the Quiz
- Under the Questions header below the instructions text, you will see either the questions of your test, a section with questions displayed, or a question pool.
To delete questions within a quiz that is within or outside of a section: Click the checkbox to the left of the quiz questions, click more actions, and then click delete
To delete questions within a quiz that are in a question pool: First click the question pool the quiz belongs in
Then click X next to the question you would like to delete, then adjust the number of questions that will be pulled from this pool at the top.
- Click Save
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How to Delete a Quiz from Using Honorlock
- How to Change Assessments from Honorlock to Respondus
- Dissociate grades from quizzes, Dropboxes, and Discussion
- Quizzes - Additional correct answers POST initial grading of an examination in MyCourses
- Manually Publish Grades - Quizzes and Dropbox
- Synchronous Quiz Setup
- Setup Asynchronous Quiz
- Images within Quizzes
- Copying a Quiz to Another Course
- Copying Quizzes in the Same Course