Most faculty will allow students only one attempt when taking a quiz. There are times when you may need to reset the attempt so the student can take the quiz again.
- Click on Submission Review on the Navbar
- Click on Quizzes
- Click on the Dropdown arrow next to the quiz that you wish to delete an attempt in
- Click on Grade
- Check the box next to the attempt that you want to delete. (If you want to delete multiple attempts, check all boxes that apply)
- Click on Reset at the top of all submissions
- Click Yes
A message at the bottom of the page telling you the item has been deleted successfully will be displayed.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to Change Assessments from Honorlock to Respondus
- Dissociate grades from quizzes, Dropboxes, and Discussion
- Quizzes - Additional correct answers POST initial grading of an examination in MyCourses
- Manually Publish Grades - Quizzes and Dropbox
- Synchronous Quiz Setup
- Setup Asynchronous Quiz
- Images within Quizzes
- Copying a Quiz to Another Course
- Copying Quizzes in the Same Course
- Deleting Quizzes