Maybe you want all the essay questions at the end of the quiz and they have been added before a set of multiple-choice questions. You can easily reorder the questions or sections within a quiz.
- Click on Submissions on the Navbar
- Click on Quizzes
- Click on the Title/Name of the Quiz
- Under the questions area under the instructions textbox, you will either see your quiz questions or the quiz pools listed
- For questions by themselves or in sections: Hover over the 8 dots on the left of the question.
- Your mouse icon will change to the four-way arrow icon. then click and drag that question to its new spot.
You will see a blue line appear between questions so that you know it's ok to stop dragging the question. let go of the mouse and the quiz will be "dropped" into that spot.
Note: You cannot reorder questions in a quiz pool.
- Click on Save and Close
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How to Delete a Quiz from Using Honorlock
- How to Change Assessments from Honorlock to Respondus
- Dissociate grades from quizzes, Dropboxes, and Discussion
- Quizzes - Additional correct answers POST initial grading of an examination in MyCourses
- Manually Publish Grades - Quizzes and Dropbox
- Synchronous Quiz Setup
- Setup Asynchronous Quiz
- Images within Quizzes
- Copying a Quiz to Another Course
- Copying Quizzes in the Same Course