You may want a question(s) to count as extra credit (bonus) within a quiz, or you may want to make sure students cannot submit a quiz without answering all the questions (mandatory).
Step-by-Step - Layout
- Click on Submissions on the Navbar
- Click Quizzes
- Click on the Name of the quiz you wish to edit.
- Scroll down below the settings to the quiz questions
- Check the box next to the questions you wish you make bonus (or mandatory but not both at once)
- Click More Actions on the right above the questions
- Click toggle bonus or toggle mandatory
- Click on Save and Close.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How to Change Assessments from Honorlock to Respondus
- Dissociate grades from quizzes, Dropboxes, and Discussion
- Quizzes - Additional correct answers POST initial grading of an examination in MyCourses
- Manually Publish Grades - Quizzes and Dropbox
- Synchronous Quiz Setup
- Setup Asynchronous Quiz
- Images within Quizzes
- Copying a Quiz to Another Course
- Copying Quizzes in the Same Course
- Deleting Quizzes