The grid view allows you to see all the threads and posts within a single space. Please review the tutorial on the differences between the reading and grid view to learn more. This tutorial will show you how to turn on the grid view. This will turn on this view for all discussion topics in your course. It is a course-wide setting.
- Click on Submission Review on the Navbar
- Click on Discussions
- Click on Settings
- Under Default View, Click on the radio button next to Grid View
- Click on Save (If you click on Grid View in one course, it will turn on the Grid View for every course you teach)
- When you click on any discussion topic, you will now see the discussions threads and posts in grid view.
or by phone at 727-341-3500 (Hours: Mon.- Fri. 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST).
For after hours or weekend assistance, contact the SPC Helpdesk at 727-791-2795 or email@example.com
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- New Discussion Creation and Settings Page Update
- Delete a Student Discussion Post
- How Discussions are Structured in MyCourses
- Replying to a Discussion (Instructors and Students)
- Sending a Private Message to Students From Discussion Post
- How to Unsubscribe to a Discussion Forum, Topic, or Thread
- Viewing Discussion Statistics
- How to Subscribe to a Forum, Topic, or Thread
- Customizing Discussion Grid View Settings
- How to navigate the Grid View and Other Items found within the Grid View