Titan Videos, powered by Panopto, that have not been viewed in 25 months have been archived.
What does this mean for you:
- Archived videos will not be able to be viewed in D2L (MyCourses).
- Any videos that remain archived for 3 years will be deleted permanently.
- You can restore your video from Archive.
Here's how to Restore your video from Archive:Note: It could take up to 48 hours for your video to be restored.
- When searching the Panopto site, you can include Archived videos by selecting the Archived Videos icon.
- Any Archived videos will appear with the thumbnail image greyed out and the Archive Icon over it. When you hover over it, select Restore from Archive.
Archived content that is in the process of being restored will not show the Restore from Archive option. Instead, it will display Video restore from the archive started. Video will be available for viewing in........
3. An email will be sent to your account to let you know when your video(s) have been restored.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful