There are three types of statistics that you can view from quizzes. These are the User Stats, Questions Stats, and Question Details. Viewing the quiz statistics can provide valuable information about the difficulty of the quiz or individual questions.
- Click on Submission Review on the Navbar
- Click on Quizzes
- Click on the drop-down arrow next to the quiz
- Click on Statistics
User Statistics - Under the user statistics tab, you will find existing class average, standard deviation, a frequency graph, and the individual student averages. You can also export this data to a CSV or an Excel File.
Question Statistics - Under the questions stats tab, you will find the class average, standard deviation, discrimination index, point biserial per question, a frequency graph, and the percentage of students that answered each question correctly. You can also export this data to a CSV or an Excel File.
Question Details - Under the question details tab, you will find the standard deviation, discrimination index, average grade achieved per question, average grade, possible answers, how many students got the correct and incorrect answer per question. You can also export this data to a CSV or an Excel File.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to Change Assessments from Honorlock to Respondus
- Dissociate grades from quizzes, Dropboxes, and Discussion
- Quizzes - Additional correct answers POST initial grading of an examination in MyCourses
- Manually Publish Grades - Quizzes and Dropbox
- Synchronous Quiz Setup
- Setup Asynchronous Quiz
- Images within Quizzes
- Copying a Quiz to Another Course
- Copying Quizzes in the Same Course
- Deleting Quizzes