If you have any questions that are not automatically grade-able, such as written responses, they will be scored as zero and need to be manually graded. If you have those types of questions, it's better to not set your quiz to auto-grade.
Click on Submissions on the Navbar
Click on Quizzes
Click on the Name of the Quiz you want to Edit
Click on Evaluation & Feedback in the lower-right corner of the page to expand those settings
Click the checkbox next to "Auto-Publish attempt results..."
- Click Save and Close at the bottom of the quiz settings page
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to Delete a Quiz from Using Honorlock
- How to Change Assessments from Honorlock to Respondus
- Dissociate grades from quizzes, Dropboxes, and Discussion
- Quizzes - Additional correct answers POST initial grading of an examination in MyCourses
- Manually Publish Grades - Quizzes and Dropbox
- Synchronous Quiz Setup
- Setup Asynchronous Quiz
- Images within Quizzes
- Copying a Quiz to Another Course
- Copying Quizzes in the Same Course