Setting a number of questions per page prevents students from losing work if they experience an interruption to their internet connection. The system does not automatically save answers for students, but it will save work on a page. As a student moves to the next page of questions, the MyCourses quizzes will automatically save those answers.
- Click on Submissions on the Navbar
- Click on Quizzes
- Click on the Name of the Quiz you would like to edit
- Click Timing & Display to expand those settings.
- Under Paging select how many questions you would like displayed per page
- Click on Save and Close at the bottom of the quiz settings page
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to Delete a Quiz from Using Honorlock
- How to Change Assessments from Honorlock to Respondus
- Dissociate grades from quizzes, Dropboxes, and Discussion
- Quizzes - Additional correct answers POST initial grading of an examination in MyCourses
- Manually Publish Grades - Quizzes and Dropbox
- Synchronous Quiz Setup
- Setup Asynchronous Quiz
- Images within Quizzes
- Copying a Quiz to Another Course
- Copying Quizzes in the Same Course