Many times students say that they know they answered a question with the correct answer but MyCourses marked it wrong. You can easily view the submissions from students and see what they got right and wrong on each question.
- Click on Submission Review on the Navbar
- Click on Quizzes
- Click on the dropdown arrow next to the quiz
- Click on Grade
- Click on Attempt 1 under the student's name.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to Delete a Quiz from Using Honorlock
- How to Change Assessments from Honorlock to Respondus
- Dissociate grades from quizzes, Dropboxes, and Discussion
- Quizzes - Additional correct answers POST initial grading of an examination in MyCourses
- Manually Publish Grades - Quizzes and Dropbox
- Synchronous Quiz Setup
- Setup Asynchronous Quiz
- Images within Quizzes
- Copying a Quiz to Another Course
- Copying Quizzes in the Same Course