At St. Petersburg College, you have access to Microsoft Office software applications that include Outlook, Teams, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Forms.
The following information will show you how to find these applications.
Step by Step Instructions:
1. Go to www.spcollege.edu on the web. Once there find the area on the right that says Titans Login and click it | Staff Resources | Office 365.
Note: You will need a login to St. Petersburg College before you will be able to access these applications.
2. Now you will see all of the applications available for to use. Simply click on the one you want to begin using, i.e. Teams.
Have Questions? Contact the MyCourses Support Team by email at MyCourses4Faculty@spcollege.edu or by phone at 727-341-3500 (Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST).
After-hours or weekend assistance? Contact the SPC Helpdesk at 727-791-2795 or email@example.com
Want to Schedule a One-on-One or Group Session on MyCourses or other instructional technology issues or opportunities? Complete the Schedule Instructional Support form and one of our team members will be in contact during regular business hours.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Technology Support Center Quick Links
- Navigating Titan Hub - Faculty/Staff Guide
- How to Find and Open Office 365 & Find Outlook, Teams, Microsoft Office Applications
- How To Setup Multi-Factor Authentication for Your SPC Account
- Waiving High School transcripts for students with an Earned AAS degree or Higher
- ADDING AND RECEIVING AN UPDATED TRANSCRIPT
- Reconciling High School Records
- Updating External Education Record for Previously Undisclosed Schools
- How to Report Phishing Attempts
- Connect to SPCWifi using an iPhone