The information below will provide you details on waiving high school transcripts with receipt of an AAS degree or higher.
The official high school transcript requirement may be waived with the receipt of an AAS degree or higher awarded on an official college transcript from a regionally accredited institution.
To View Other Applicable Information Click the links below
Steps to Waiving High School Transcripts for Students with an Earned AAS degree or Higher:
Note: If the high school transcript has be previously Received, no action is required.
1. Receive the high school transcript as directed on the External Education tab.
2. At the bottom of the Courses and Degrees tab:
- Degree - 1 sub-tab use the spyglass to find the HS Waive degree type.
- Degree - 2 sub-tab complete the Data Source and Degree Status and Save.
Inquiries or Assistance: If you need help with receiving high school or college transcripts contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Technology Support Center Quick Links
- Navigating Titan Hub - Faculty/Staff Guide
- How to Find and Open Office 365 & Find Outlook, Teams, Microsoft Office Applications
- How To Setup Multi-Factor Authentication for Your SPC Account
- Waiving High School transcripts for students with an Earned AAS degree or Higher
- ADDING AND RECEIVING AN UPDATED TRANSCRIPT
- Reconciling High School Records
- Updating External Education Record for Previously Undisclosed Schools
- How to Report Phishing Attempts
- Connect to SPCWifi using an iPhone