In 2014, St. Petersburg College implemented Faculty180 (SPC’s digital portfolio tool) as the submission platform for full-time faculty annual evaluations. In 2015, it was rolled out for adjunct faculty. The digital portfolio platform incorporates SPC instructional evaluation criteria and course data reflection, providing an electronic archive of activities and supporting documentation to be utilized from year to year.
Additional information about Faculty180, tutorials, and log-in information is available at https://facultysupport.spcollege.edu/faculty180/
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Quick Start Guide
- MyCourses Support Team Info
- Issuing a Student an Incomplete Final Grade: Complete Faculty Instuctions
- Faculty Support Website - Formally OLS/CETL
- Call MyCourses Support Team on Microsoft TEAMS
- Standard Course Development and Use
- MyCourses and MySPC Integration Info
- Center of Excellence for Teaching and Learning
- Student Survey of Instruction