The Center for Excellence for Teaching and Learning (CETL) is the faculty professional Development and support group at SPC. CETL is open to all faculty and adjuncts. The mission of CETL is to support, recognize and reward faculty in the pursuit of excellence in teaching, learning, and assessing to promote student success at SPC.
- To provide a vision of teaching and learning at SPC
- To develop and support a standard of excellence for college-wide pedagogical competencies
- To encourage faculty to continually strive for excellence in the teaching, learning, and assessment process
- To serve as an incubator for innovative teaching and learning strategies
- To facilitate sharing and enhancing best practices
- To provide mentoring opportunities and resources for all faculty
For more information about CETL visit the Faculty Support site.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Quick Start Guide
- MyCourses Support Team Info
- Issuing a Student an Incomplete Final Grade: Complete Faculty Instuctions
- Faculty Support Website - Formally OLS/CETL
- Call MyCourses Support Team on Microsoft TEAMS
- Standard Course Development and Use
- MyCourses and MySPC Integration Info
- Center of Excellence for Teaching and Learning
- Student Survey of Instruction