Faculty are required to report attendance for their courses at certain intervals of the term. Attendance is officially reported in MySPC (People Soft).
- Go to www.spcollege.edu
- Click on Faculty + Staff login (top right corner)
- Enter your SPC email and password. You will be taken to the Titan Hub
- Look for the MySPC & Employee Resources,
- Click on MySPC
Click on Faculty Services
Select the correct link on the left side menu:
- Select the attendance status of each student using the dropdown boxes
- Click Save
- Click Approve
- Repeat for any other courses for which attendance is due
Have Questions? Contact the MyCourses Support Team by email at MyCourses4Faculty@spcollege.edu or by phone at 727-341-3500 (Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST).
After-hours or weekend assistance? Contact the SPC Helpdesk at 727-791-2795 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to Schedule a One-on-One or Group Session on MyCourses or other instructional technology issues or opportunities? Complete the Schedule Instructional Support form and one of our team members will be in contact during regular business hours.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Quick Start Guide
- MyCourses Support Team Info
- Issuing a Student an Incomplete Final Grade: Complete Faculty Instuctions
- Faculty Support Website - Formally OLS/CETL
- Call MyCourses Support Team on Microsoft TEAMS
- Standard Course Development and Use
- MyCourses and MySPC Integration Info
- Center of Excellence for Teaching and Learning
- Student Survey of Instruction