You can easily regrade quiz questions if you made a mistake and used the wrong answer as the correct one. You can also give all the students that have completed the quiz credit for a question that you feel was not fair. 



  1. Click on Submissions on the Navbar

  2. Click on Quizzes

  3. Click on dropdown arrowdropdown example.png next to the name of the quiz

  4. Click on Grade

  5. Click on Questions

  6. Click on Update All Attempt

  7. You have two options:

Give points to all attempts: 

Each student will receive the number of points the question is worth regardless of their answer 

  1. Click the radio button radio button.png next to Give to all attempts

  2. Enter Point Value

  3. Click on Save

  4. Click on Yes

  5. Click on Go Back to Questions

Give to Attempts with Answer: 

This allows you to change the answer choice 

  1. Click the radio button radio button.png to Give to attempts with answer

  2. Click on dropdown arrow dropdown arrow.png and choose the correct answer

  3. Enter the number of points for the question

  4. Click on Save

  5. Click on Yes

  6. Click on Go Back to Questions

Have Questions? Contact the MyCourses Support Team by email at
or by phone at 727-341-3500 (Hours: Mon.- Fri. 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST).

For after-hours or weekend assistance, contact the SPC Helpdesk at 727-791-2795 or 

Add comment

Article is closed for comments.