This tutorial will walk you through grading a students full contribution to a discussion topic through the gradebook.
- Click on Grades on the Navbar
- Click on the dropdown arrow next to the discussion you would like to grade
- Click on Enter Grades
- Click on the Discussion icon to view post and grade/feedback (If you don't see the icon the student has not posted)
- You will be taken to the discussion evaluation page
- Enter the score for the student and add overall feedback if desired.
Note: If the feedback area consists of 300,000 characters or more a Tooltip will now appear that reads, "There are invalid grades on this page," the error that caused the Tooltip to appear will be excluded. The Tooltip encourages faculty to review the evaluation.
- Click Publish
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Issuing Midterm Progress to Students
- Grade a Dropbox Folder Assignment Using a Rubric
- Regrade Fill-in-the-Blank and Short Answer Questions
- How to Regrade Quiz Questions
- Grade Written Response Quiz Questions
- How to Fix Quiz Grades Not Going to the Gradebook
- Grade Discussions from Submission Review
- Leaving Video Feedback for a Dropbox Submission
- Grade a Discussion from the Grade Book
- Grade a Dropbox Submission