The items listed below are the common end-of-course procedures. For questions about these or any end-of-the-semester activities, please email 

End of Term Faculty Tasks

  1. Student Survey of Instruction (SSI). The SSI will open automatically based on set college dates (unless you have a date or access settings that override this). For more information on SSI dates, please visit the Student Survey Center

  2. Transfer Your Final Grades. Once all work has been submitted and graded, you will report your student's final grades to the college. Visit the Academic Calendar for grade submission deadlines based on your course and semester. For steps on submitting final grades, please visit  Submitting Your Final Grades. Also, check out Final Grade Frequently Asked Questions for additional information.

  3. Submit the Incomplete Request Form BEFORE the course end date for any students who need an incomplete4. Reopen for Incomplete Students

  4. If you have any students that have received an Incomplete you will need to reopen the course and any course content for them. Once the student completes the work, you will do a Change of Grade form to update their grade with the college before the next fall or spring term.

Questions? Contact the MyCourses Support Team by email at 
or by phone at 727-341-3500 (Hours: Mon.- Fri. 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST).

For after-hours or weekend assistance, contact the SPC Helpdesk at 727-791-2795 or 

Add comment

Article is closed for comments.