In the Course Content area, you will find topics within each module. When you visit a topic, it may open on the same page and you will no longer see the table of contents to the right. When visiting a topic in a new, the course table of contents is expandable. Here is how to see it on the same page as the topic.
- Click on Course Content
- Click on the desired module from the left-side menu
- You will see the items inside that module on the right side of the screen. You may need to scroll up to the top of the page to see the items inside the module.
- Click the blue linked title to the content item.
- The page will refresh to display the content item. To the left of the item you will see a tab with a small black arrow. Click the black arrow to reveal and expandable table of contents.
- The table of contents will appear. You can navigate to other items in that module, or use the arrows to the right and left of the module title to move between modules.
- Each time you navigate to a new content item, you will need to expand the table of contents tab again by clicking the black arrow. It is hidden by default.
or by phone at 727-341-3500 (Hours: Mon.- Fri. 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST).
For after hours or weekend assistance, contact the SPC Helpdesk at 727-791-2795 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to Find Your Course Name/Course Offering Information
- MyCourses Connection Issue Workarounds by Browser
- Changing the Font Face and Size for your MyCourses
- Create and Update your Profile Photo
- Exploring the Areas of a Course
- Viewing the Expandable Table of Contents (From a Topic)
- MyCourses and Updates Widgets (Course Home Page)
- Displaying your Course Image as a Course Banner
- Changing your Course Image
- Exploring your MyCourses Home Page