This guide will show you how to download your D2L course to a zipped file to save and archive. You will be able to export and save all of the contents of your course through this process.
Step by Step:
- Go to the course that you wish to archive inside MyCourses.
- Click on More | Edit Course on the main navigation bar.
- Click on Import/Export/Copy Components under Site Resources.
- Select Export as a Brightspace Package | Start.
- Check Select ALL Components (or specific components) and click Continue.
- Check to include course files in the export package and click the Export button to start the process.
- Click Done. A notification in the Update Alerts will let you know when the export is ready to download.
- Click the Click here to download the export Zip package link.
- Find the zip file in your downloads and save to a desired location.
Have Questions? Contact the MyCourses Support Team by email at MyCourses4Faculty@spcollege.edu or by phone at 727-341-3500 (Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST).
After-hours or weekend assistance? Contact the SPC Helpdesk at 727-791-2795 or email@example.com
Want to Schedule a One-on-One or Group Session on MyCourses or other instructional technology issues or opportunities? Complete the Schedule Instructional Support form and one of our team members will be in contact during regular business hours.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to Download Your Course for Archiving
- My Courses Faculty Quick Start Guide
- Faculty Tools - Grade Check and Grade Check Scale
- Faculty Tools (New and Improved Features) Fall 2023
- How to Engage Students via the SPARC System and Faculty Tools
- Faculty Tool Top Practices
- Faculty Tools - Discussion Tracker
- Faculty Tools - Find Missing Assignments
- Faculty Tools - Quick SParC
- Faculty Tools - Filtering