Within Faculty tools, under the Student Persona tab, you are able to filter your students in many different ways to help target those specific students.
- Filter Students by Drilling Down: Under this tab, selecting more than one condition will yield a list of students who meet all selected criteria.
- Filter Students by Adding Criteria: Under this tab, selecting more than one condition will yield a list of students who meet any of the selected criteria.
- Click on Student Persona with Faculty Tools
- Click on Filter Students on the top-right side to expand the filtering options
- Click one of the below tabs depending on how you would like to filter students:
- Once you have selected a filtering tab, click the checkbox next to each condition you wish to include in your search
- Qualifying students will automatically populate below the checkbox area as you click and unclick the checkboxes
You will see the blue words "Displaying #" change as you select different conditions
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Faculty Tools - Grade Check and Grade Check Scale
- Faculty Tools (New and Improved Features) Fall 2023
- How to Engage Students via the SPARC System and Faculty Tools
- Faculty Tool Top Practices
- Faculty Tools - Discussion Tracker
- Faculty Tools - Find Missing Assignments
- Faculty Tools - Quick SParC
- Faculty Tools - Filtering
- Faculty Tools - Printing Attendance and Classlist
- Faculty Tools - Reminding Students to Register for the Following Semester