If you are new to using MyCourses, this guide will help you get a head start on basic knowledge about MyCourses.
Please view the PDF link attached at the bottom of this page.
Have Questions? Contact the MyCourses Support Team by email at MyCourses4Faculty@spcollege.edu or by phone at 727-341-3500 (Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST).
After-hours or weekend assistance? Contact the SPC Helpdesk at 727-791-2795 or email@example.com
Want to Schedule a One-on-One or Group Session on MyCourses or other instructional technology issues or opportunities? Complete the Schedule Instructional Support form and one of our team members will be in contact during regular business hours.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to Download Your Course for Archiving
- My Courses Faculty Quick Start Guide
- Faculty Tools - Grade Check and Grade Check Scale
- Faculty Tools (New and Improved Features) Fall 2023
- How to Engage Students via the SPARC System and Faculty Tools
- Faculty Tool Top Practices
- Faculty Tools - Discussion Tracker
- Faculty Tools - Find Missing Assignments
- Faculty Tools - Quick SParC
- Faculty Tools - Filtering