This tutorial will walk you through how to move your modules around on the table of contents under the course content tab.
- Click on Course Content on the Navbar
- Under the Table of Contents, Click on to the left of the Module you would like to move
- Drag the Module up or down to the location you wish to move it to
- While dragging, you will see a solid blue line showing the location the module will be, be careful to make sure you drop the module when you see a blue line.
Make sure you don't drop the Module you are moving into another module, carefully drag the module to a spot between two other modules. The blue line means its safe to drop.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Broken Topic in a Module
- Adding Content from the Learning Object Repository
- How Setting Content to Hidden Affects a Students Experience
- The Manage Files Area - Creating a New File
- Keeping your Manage Files Organized - Uploading a File
- Set Completion Tracking Requirements
- Download an Individual Content Topic
- Rearrange Topics within a Module
- Rearrange Topics to another Module
- Add a Video from Films on Demand