This tutorial walks you through how to grade a Dropbox submission. Note that if the Dropbox has a rubric attached, you have the option of expanding it in line with the submission, or popping it out into its own window while grading.
- Click on Submissions on the Navbar
- Click on Dropboxes
- Click on the drop-down arrow next to the Dropbox that you would like to grade
- Select View Submissions from the dropdown menu
- Click on the title of the student’s submission that you would like to access
- The Dropbox evaluation page will open. Here you can annotate, download the paper, add feedback, and grade.
- Add Feedback and enter in desired points value under Overall Grade or use the attached Rubric.
- Click on the Publish button
- To move to the next student, locate the User arrow buttons on the top right of the screen
- Complete steps 6 & 7 for the remaining submissions
- Click on Back to Folder Submissions on the top left of the screen when you are done grading
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Issuing Midterm Progress to Students
- Grade a Dropbox Folder Assignment Using a Rubric
- Regrade Fill-in-the-Blank and Short Answer Questions
- How to Regrade Quiz Questions
- Grade Written Response Quiz Questions
- How to Fix Quiz Grades Not Going to the Gradebook
- Grade Discussions from Submission Review
- Leaving Video Feedback for a Dropbox Submission
- Grade a Discussion from the Grade Book
- Grade a Dropbox Submission