When you enter a grade for a group Dropbox, the same grade is entered for all students that are enrolled in that group. You can change the grades individually after you have a grade for the submission if you wish.
- Click on Submissions on the Navbar
- Click on Dropboxes
- Click on the drop-down arrow next to the Dropbox with the group submission you wish to grade
- Click on View Submissions (Submissions will be based on Groups)
- Click on the File submitted to enter the Dropbox evaluation view
- Add Feedback and enter in desired points value under Overall Grade or use the attached Rubric
- Click on the Publish button
- To move to the next group, locate the Group arrow buttons on the top right of the screen.
- Complete steps 6 & 7 for remaining groups
- Click on Back to Folder Submissions on the top left of the screen when you are done grading
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Issuing Midterm Progress to Students
- Grade a Dropbox Folder Assignment Using a Rubric
- Regrade Fill-in-the-Blank and Short Answer Questions
- How to Regrade Quiz Questions
- Grade Written Response Quiz Questions
- How to Fix Quiz Grades Not Going to the Gradebook
- Grade Discussions from Submission Review
- Leaving Video Feedback for a Dropbox Submission
- Grade a Discussion from the Grade Book
- Grade a Dropbox Submission