MyCourses is designed so that the Submission Review area is meant for the instructor to create, customize, and set up discussions, Dropboxes, and quizzes. Once a learning activity exists in the submission review area, it can be added to a module in Course Content for students access.
Step-by-Step: Starting in Course Content
- Click on Course Content from the Navbar
- Click on the Module from the Table Contents Panel in which you would like the assessment to appear
- Click on Add Existing Activities
- Select the learning activity (quiz, discussion, or dropbox) that you would like to add to that module.
For Discussions: Once you select the option to add a discussion, you will first be asked to select a discussion forum and then select a discussion topic. Remember, forums are buckets that are used to organized discussion topics.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Broken Topic in a Module
- Adding Content from the Learning Object Repository
- How Setting Content to Hidden Affects a Students Experience
- The Manage Files Area - Creating a New File
- Keeping your Manage Files Organized - Uploading a File
- Set Completion Tracking Requirements
- Download an Individual Content Topic
- Rearrange Topics within a Module
- Rearrange Topics to another Module
- Add a Video from Films on Demand