You can upload a word document or PDF syllabus in your course. Note that some courses use standard content and the syllabus may not be an attachment and instead by an HTML page. This guide explains how to upload an attachment.
Step-by-Step: Upload a Syllabus as an Attachment
- Click on Course Content on the Navbar
- Click on Syllabus
- Click on dropdown arrow next to Syllabus
- Click on Add an Attachment
- Click on My Computer
- Click on Upload to locate the file or drag the file in the dotted area.
- Click on Add (You will now see your syllabus)
Adding and Editing a Syllabus Quick Video
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Simple Syllabus FAQ's
- Get Started Using Simple Syllabus
- Simple Syllabus: Enable or Disable Visibility on the MyCourses Navigation Bar
- Reuse and Edit Your Simple Syllabus from Another Section or Term
- Edit Your Simple Syllabus from the Navbar
- Replace an Existing Syllabus in your Syllabus Area
- Add Your syllabus to Another Module
- Download and Update an Existing Syllabus
- Upload Your Syllabus to the Syllabus Area
- Adding and Editing a Syllabus in Your Course