Adding Start, Due, or End dates to a Dropbox assignment in your course will help inform a student of your expectations. Dates on Dropboxes limit when a student can view and submit work. Please review the tutorial: The Difference between Start, Due, and End dates.
- Click on Submission Review on the Navbar.
- Click on Dropboxes
- Click on the drop-down arrow next to the dropbox.
- Click on Edit Folder (if you are creating a new inbox, you will just click create and follow the instructions below)
- To add or edit a Due Date, type the date or click the calendar icon in the due date section in the middle of the screen
- To add or edit Start or End Dates, Click on the arrow to expand the Availability Dates & Conditions settings on the right side of the screen
- Add Start Date and End Date as needed
- Click on Save and Close
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Never Set Dates on Discussion Forums
- The Best Place to Set Dates within MyCourses
- Using the Manage Dates Tool
- Best Practices for Setting Dates on Discussions, Dropboxes, and Quizzes
- Do I Need to Set all Three Date Types
- What is the Difference between Start, Due, and End Dates
- Add Start, Due and End Dates to Topics and Modules
- Add Start and End Dates and Availability on a Discussion Topic
- Add Start and End Dates to a Dropbox
- Add Start and End Dates to a Quiz