The submissions tab of a Dropbox folder only displays submissions from students who have files submitted to that dropbox. You can use the submissions tab to search for a specific file and/or filter the search results on other criteria besides the default display.
- Click on Submissions on the Navbar
- Click on Dropboxes
- Click on the Title of the Dropbox you wish to view
- Click on Submissions
- Click Show Search Options to search the folder contents. If you wish to search for a file name, enter some keywords in the 'Search For...' text field.Search Filters:
- File Name or Score: Search by file name or score.
- Submissions after: Limits to files submitted after a specified date
- Submissions before: Limits to files submitted before a specified date
- Late Submissions: Select to filter those files that submitted after the due date
- Read Status: Filter to show all files, read files or unread files
- Flag Status: Filter to show all files, files with flags or files without flags
- Click on the spyglass once you have selected your filters
or by phone at 727-341-3500 (Hours: Mon.- Fri. 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST).
For after-hours or weekend assistance, contact the SPC Helpdesk at 727-791-2795 or online
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What Can I do with the Bulk Edit Feature
- Hiding a Dropbox
- Previewing Dropbox Folders as a Student
- Reordering Dropbox Folders
- Restoring Dropbox Folders
- Understanding the Dropbox Folder List Page
- Dropbox Submission Notification
- Annotate Dropbox Submissions
- Downloading Submission Files to Mark them Up
- Dropbox Submissions - Files Tab