Faculty can now send their students a registration reminder text &/or email right from the course home page. The registration reminder tool will appear at the start of week 12 of the 16-week semester. It will be available for faculty to use until the end of the semester. You can click the tool and non-registered students will appear and faculty can send a prepopulated text &/or email or edit the default one provided.
1. Visit the course home page on week 12 or later
2. Click the Registration Reminder Tool
3. A pop-up will open. Registered students appear on the right of the pop-up. Students who have recently been texted/emailed will be greyed out. Students who are available to text/email will appear.
Note: Students can only be messaged every 5 days by St. Petersburg College so as not to bombard them.
4. You can either click Text &/or Email all eligible students to send out the same message to students at once (this will not be a group text, it will be all individuals) or click Text Student/Email Student next to a student's profile.
5. Whether you select to text & or email all students or just one student, a pop-up with an editable message will appear. The student names will be dynamically added to the message greeting. You can either edit the pre-populated text or leave it as is. Your last name will also be populated. You can remove a student from the recipient list.
6. Click Send Reminder to Students to send the text(s)/email(s).
Have Questions? Contact the MyCourses Support Team by email at MyCourses4Faculty@spcollege.edu or by phone at 727-341-3500 (Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST).
After-hours or weekend assistance? Contact the SPC Helpdesk at 727-791-2795 or email@example.com
Want to Schedule a One-on-One or Group Session on MyCourses or other instructional technology issues or opportunities? Complete the Schedule Instructional Support form and one of our team members will be in contact during regular business hours.