This tutorial will walk you through how to add the SPC Demo Student to your Classlist. Be sure to check out the tutorial on impersonating the demo student as well.
Important: When enrolling a user in your course, you will be asked to select a role for that user. When enrolling the Demo Student in your course, you MUST enroll the SPC Demo Student in the role of "Demo Student". Enrolling the Demo Student in the role of student will break the Demo Student account.
- Click on Communicate on the Navbar at the top of your course
- Click on Classlist
- Click on the blue Add Participants button
- Click on Add existing users directly under Add Participants
- A new screen will appear, under the words "Add Existing Users", in the search box type SPC Demo Student
- Click on Enter or Click on the spyglass
- Check the box next to Student, SPCDemo
- Click on --Select a Role--
- Select the role of DemoStudent
- Click on --Select a Section--
- Click on your Course
- Click on Enroll Selected Users
- Click on Done