Gain better insight by understanding the parts of the Calendar tool.
- Calendar Views - Toggle between different display layouts for events in the calendar content area. Use the Agenda view to group your course events by Date, Course, or Category - events display in chronological order, and all-day events display at the top of each grouped listing.
Use the Day, Week, and Month views to group your events in daily, weekly, or monthly increments.
Use the List view to filter your events by Dropbox, Checklists, Discussions, Grades, Materials, Modules, Quizzes, and Surveys.
You can Print, adjust your calendar Settings, subscribe, or Search through your calendars.
In addition, instructors can also make bulk changes to dates and visibility in the List view.
- Calendar Content - Depending on the view chosen, the calendar events are shown.
- Calendar Menu - Use the calendar menu to select multiple calendars to display, change the color scheme associated with individual calendars, and add new calendars.
- Mini Calendar - Use the mini calendar to navigate quickly to a specific day, week, or month. To view a specific day in detail, click the Day calendar view, then click on the day you wish to view in detail in the mini calendar. Your calendar content will load to the day selected in the mini calendar.
To view a specific week in detail, click the Week calendar view, then click on any day in the week you wish to view in detail on the mini calendar.
To view a specific month in detail, click the Month calendar view, then click on any day in that month you wish to view in detail in the mini calendar. To browse through the mini calendar's months, click to Show [Previous Month] and to Show [Next Month] icons.
- Task Pane - Use the task pane to create, track, and maintain personal tasks.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Setting or Editing Dates within the Calendar
- Using Offset Dates in the List View
- Adding or Deleting Calendars from the Calendar Menu
- How the Calendar Feed Works
- Printing the Calendar
- Calendar Settings
- Adding Content to Calendar Entries
- Editing a Calendar Event
- Creating Calendar Events
- Understanding the Calendar Views