There are a number of settings and features you can control in a Points Gradebook The Personal Display Options settings affect what you see when managing grades.
- Click on Grades on the Navbar
- Click on Settings
- The default tab that displays is Personal Display Options - These settings affect the instructor's view of the gradebook.
Personal Display Options - These settings affect the instructor's view of the gradebook.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Gradebook Settings: Calculation Options
- Gradebook Settings: Student Display Options
- Quick Eval (All Courses)
- Grade Item Exemptions
- Printing/Saving Grades with Excel
- Dropping Ungraded Items
- Grade Item Statistics
- Grading and Adding Feedback for Multiple Students at One Time
- Using Bulk Edit on the Gradebook
- Reorder Grade Items