Quick Eval is a one-stop area, to grade ALL student work for ALL courses. This is designed to reduce your time grading. This feature is found on the MyCourses System Landing page (not a course home page)
- From any page in MyCourses, click the blue MyCourses Logo at the top left
- Click on Quick Eval under the logo
- Click on the student's name to grade the assignment.
- Click on Back to Quick Eval to return.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Gradebook Settings: Calculation Options
- Gradebook Settings: Student Display Options
- Quick Eval (All Courses)
- Grade Item Exemptions
- Printing/Saving Grades with Excel
- Dropping Ungraded Items
- Grade Item Statistics
- Grading and Adding Feedback for Multiple Students at One Time
- Using Bulk Edit on the Gradebook
- Reorder Grade Items