In this tutorial, we will guide you step by step on how to create a grade item in the gradebook.
- Click on Grades on the Navbar
- Click on New
- Click on Item
- Click on Numeric
- Enter a Name for the Grade Item
- Choose a category for the grade item (optional) if your gradebook includes categories.
- Enter the value you want the item graded out of in the Maximum Points field
- Click Save and Close
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Gradebook Settings: Calculation Options
- Gradebook Settings: Student Display Options
- Quick Eval (All Courses)
- Grade Item Exemptions
- Printing/Saving Grades with Excel
- Dropping Ungraded Items
- Grade Item Statistics
- Grading and Adding Feedback for Multiple Students at One Time
- Using Bulk Edit on the Gradebook
- Reorder Grade Items