Within Faculty Tools, under the Student Persona tab, you can easily pull up a student's current schedule. This tutorial review the steps for accessing any student's schedule.
- Click on Course Home on the Navbar
- Within Faculty Tools, click on Student Persona
- Click on View Schedule within the student profile whose schedule you wish to view
- You should now see the student's course schedule, please make sure you disable your pop-ups if you don't see it.
Have Questions? Contact the MyCourses Support Team by email at MyCourses4Faculty@spcollege.edu or by phone at 727-341-3500 (Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST).
After-hours or weekend assistance? Contact the SPC Helpdesk at 727-791-2795 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to Schedule a One-on-One or Group Session on MyCourses or other instructional technology issues or opportunities? Complete the Schedule Instructional Support form and one of our team members will be in contact during regular business hours.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Faculty Tools - Grade Check and Grade Check Scale
- Faculty Tools (New and Improved Features) Fall 2023
- How to Engage Students via the SPARC System and Faculty Tools
- Faculty Tool Top Practices
- Faculty Tools - Discussion Tracker
- Faculty Tools - Find Missing Assignments
- Faculty Tools - Quick SParC
- Faculty Tools - Filtering
- Faculty Tools - Printing Attendance and Classlist
- Faculty Tools - Reminding Students to Register for the Following Semester