This tutorial shows you how to utilize the attendance tool in MyCourses. Faculty are required to manually enter week 1 and 2, and 60% mark attendance in their MySPC account (outside of MyCourses). This guide reviews how you can set up and use the MyCourses (optional) attendance tracker.
The Attendance tool is flexible and convenient. You define the sessions, attendance thresholds, and applicable users for each register. You can view a summary of the results from one convenient location. This is for your records only and is not mandatory.
- Click on Reports on the Navbar
- Click on Attendance
- Click on the Name of the Attendance Register (If you haven't created an attendance register you will need to do that first)
- Click on the Edit Icon next to the session you would like to take attendance for
- Click on the Checkbox next to First Name, Last Name
- Click on Set Status
- Click on dropdown arrow and select P
- Click on Save
- Change the Individual students as needed (A-Absent, E-Excused, H-Holiday, T-Tardy)
- Click on Save
- Click on Close
or by phone at 727-341-3500 (Hours: Mon.- Fri. 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST).
For after hours or weekend assistance, contact the SPC Helpdesk at 727-791-2795 or email@example.com.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Changing the Font Face and Size for your MyCourses
- Create and Update your Profile Photo
- Exploring the Areas of a Course
- Viewing the Expandable Table of Contents (From a Topic)
- MyCourses and Updates Widgets (Course Home Page)
- Displaying your Course Image as a Course Banner
- Changing your Course Image
- Exploring your MyCourses Home Page
- Finding and Pinning your Courses
- Copying an Attendance Register