To sign in to YouTube, you'll need to create a Google Account. A Google Account lets you use many YouTube features including Like, Subscribe, Watch Later, and Watch History.
Creating a YouTube Account:
- Go to https://www.youtube.com
- Click on Sign In
- Click on Create an Account
- Provide the necessary information in the form provided
- Uncheck Set Google as my default homepage
- Check the box I agree to the Google…
- Click Next Step
- Verify your email address – a verification email will be sent to the email address you provided on the form. Click on the link in the email that was sent to verify your address. Once your address is verified, you will be able to log in using that email address and password that you set.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Captioning YouTube Videos - Make your Videos Accessible
- Adding your YouTube Embedded Code into MyCourses
- Insert a YouTube Video into MyCourses
- Deleting a YouTube Playlist
- Editing an Existing Video
- Creating a YouTube Playlist
- Editing a YouTube Playlist
- Uploading a Video to YouTube
- Accessing YouTube if you have a YouTube Account
- Creating a YouTube Account