The SparC system allows faculty to send reminder emails to students who have not yet registered for the next semester. It can be more impactful to students if their professor, whom they trust, reaches out about registration. You can quickly identify all students who have not yet registered and send them an email.
- Click on Course Home on the Navbar
- Within Faculty Tools, click on Student Persona
- Click Filter Students to expand the filtering options
- Once expanded, from either filtering tab, locate and select Not Registered for Next Semester as the only criteria
- Click on the checkbox next to email selected
- Click on Email Selected
- Enter Subject and Message
- Click on Send
Have Questions? Contact the MyCourses Support Team by email at MyCourses4Faculty@spcollege.edu or by phone at 727-341-3500 (Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST).
After-hours or weekend assistance? Contact the SPC Helpdesk at 727-791-2795 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to Schedule a One-on-One or Group Session on MyCourses or other instructional technology issues or opportunities? Complete the Schedule Instructional Support form and one of our team members will be in contact during regular business hours.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Faculty Tools - Grade Check and Grade Check Scale
- Faculty Tools (New and Improved Features) Fall 2023
- How to Engage Students via the SPARC System and Faculty Tools
- Faculty Tool Top Practices
- Faculty Tools - Discussion Tracker
- Faculty Tools - Find Missing Assignments
- Faculty Tools - Quick SParC
- Faculty Tools - Filtering
- Faculty Tools - Printing Attendance and Classlist
- Faculty Tools - Reminding Students to Register for the Following Semester